This Quality Assurance and Refund Policy ("Policy") outlines the guidelines and procedures for quality assurance and refund requests for the services provided by Printcloud Inc ("we," "us," or "our"). By using our services, you agree to comply with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our services.
- Quality Control Measures: We strive to maintain a high standard of quality in our services and make every effort to ensure that our printed products are on par with industry standards. Our team takes necessary measures to ensure accurate reproduction of your documents/files and the use of high-quality materials and equipment.
- Client Responsibility: It is your responsibility to review the accuracy of your files and order specifications before submitting them for production. We recommend carefully reviewing all files for errors, typos, and formatting issues. We recommend carefully reviewing order specifications for quantities, formatting, material type, turnaround and sizing. We are not responsible for any mistakes or inaccuracies in the files or order specification provided by you. Customers who notice errors or require changes in files or order specification are responsible for informing Printcloud Inc in writing before production begins.
Proofing: Customers can request a proof by selecting the “email proof before printing” option on the online order forms for each product. Online orders that do not have this option selected will automatically go into production. Once any order is in production no further edits or changes can be made and the order cannot be cancelled. If an error is found on a file that is already in production the customer will have to place a new order. For custom orders customers must request for a proof in writing via email before production begins otherwise the order will go straight into production once payment is processed.
Defective Print and Document Functionality
- For the purposes of this Policy, a "defective print" refers to a print that exhibits significant flaws or errors directly caused by our printing process and that directly affect the functionality and legibility of the document.
- Our Liability: We are only liable for defective prints directly caused by our material defects or printing process, such as printing and finishing errors or color variations that are beyond acceptable industry standards for supplied files that follow our required file specifications (CMYK Colour Space, 0.125” bleed, PDF file format).
Exclusions: We are not responsible for defects or errors in orders arising from factors beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- Mistakes or errors in the original document file provided by you.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information provided by you.
- Delays in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file included but not limited to: misspelling, incorrect graphics, incorrect or no bleed, grammar & punctuation errors, damaged fonts, missing or incorrect safety/die/fold lines, incorrect crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. If Printcloud Inc provided design or editing services to the customer, the customer is still responsible for the above mentioned and for reviewing their completed file prior to production.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted prints as a result of the customer providing artwork that has low-resolution images or graphics that are not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%).
- Color variations due to differences in monitor calibration or viewing conditions.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of customer submitted a file in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Printcloud Inc colour matches for 95%.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description specifically states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. AQ/Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer/or writing tool you will use before placing a final order.
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Printcloud Inc due to a customer error in shipping address . (For orders that are later found or that are returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- The release of an order by the shipping carrier without obtaining a signature. If you require a signature upon delivery it is the customer’s responsibility to send an emailed written request notifying Printcloud Inc before the package has been shipped. Additional charges may incur and will be required to be processed by the customer before the order is released for shipping.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time-sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Printcloud Inc’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Printcloud Inc’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Printcloud Inc.
- Eligibility: Refund requests will only be considered for defective prints that meet the criteria outlined in section 2.2 of this Policy.
Reporting Defective Prints:
- If you believe order is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact Printcloud Inc, IN WRITING via email to email@example.com, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame it will be assumed that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and we will be under no obligation to review your order or provide a refund, reprint or credit. Once you have contacted us within the above timeline, you will receive an email notification stating your order will be reviewed by our quality assurance department. We will then have five (5) business days, after the review email is sent to you, to decide on the appropriate resolution course.
- Printcloud Inc reserves the right to request proof of any defects by requesting emailed photos or the return of the defected order in full for review. In the event of a product return requested by Printcloud Inc, Printcloud Inc will provide the customer with a shipping label.
Resolution Options: Upon receiving a valid refund request, we will review the provided evidence and determine an appropriate resolution. The resolution may include one of the following options:
- Reprint: We may offer to reprint the print(s) free of charge.
- b) Refund: In cases where reprinting is not feasible or desired, we may provide a refund for the defective portion of the order.
- C) Credit: In cases where reprinting is not feasible or desired, we may provide a credit for the defective portion of the order to be used for future Printcloud Inc orders.
Refund Limitation: Refunds will only cover the portion of the order that is directly affected by the defect. Shipping fees, handling charges, or any additional costs incurred by you, such as design or editing fees, will not be refunded.
- Modification: We reserve the right to modify or update this Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Policy on our website. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about any updates.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Quality Assurance and Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Quality Assurance and Refund Policy.
Printcloud Inc’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.